Who is SAM?
SAM is a US based AA+ rated company registered with the EU Business Consulate, Europe with its offices in the Global Finance Capital, London and most talked about professional place of New York. SAM is now open in India too to help with its development goal post millennium. SAM is registered with the Government of United States of America and a registered associate of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) as well as GOI authority. The company provides financing and funding to blue chip & other MSME companies with lower cap starting from 50000 US dollars with no upper limit. SAM also shares the business of Allen & Overy, the World's no1 Legal firm with its base in London who is the legal partner of SAM taking care of all International matters including but not limited to JVs, Mergers & lending. SAM basically deals in foreign funding, government development schemes, business management, risk management, fund management, equity-debt-mergers and many more.
How can SAM fund such projects?
Registered with the Government of USA under the following NAICS Code [North America Industry Classification System or NAICS (pronounced "nakes"), which is used by business and government to classify business establishments as per the type of economic activity (process of production) in Canada, Mexico, and the United States of America. It has largely replaced the older Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system]: http://www.naics.com/
- 522293: International Trade Financing
- 522110: Commercial Banking
- 522298: All Other Non-depository Credit Intermediation
- 523991: Trust, Fiduciary, & Custody Services
- 522930: Investment Advice
- 522130: Credit Union
SAM as UN Partner
SAM is also member to the United Nations Economic & Social Affairs and its details can be checked in the database tab in http://esango.un.org/civilsociety. SAM has an International status of operation being granted to it by the United Nations and Volunteers in major decisions of the region especially for UK & India.
SAM as RBI appointee of fund/bank
SAM's Indian wing under the name of SAM Consultant is registered with the Company Registrar from 2009 to perform as foreign funding consultant for Indian SME, MSE & Civil Society. SAM has been approved by the GOI with a banking name, license is awaited. The name, thus, approved by the GOI to SAM is International Industrial Developmental Bank which will open in 2015 in India, USA, UK, Germany and Hong Kong to start with. The owner of SAM enjoys an individual investor registration with the RBI with Alpha 600057699. As per the latest development, vivid RBI Circular No. RBI/2013-14/494 A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No.104, Eligible Investors may invest in Commercial Papers only up to USD 2 billion within the limit of USD 51 billion.
SAM as Liaison Agent
SAM is instrumental in the major growth planning of the GOI, Govt. of USA, USA Congress & European Union Trade Development Organization and has been working with repute since 2006. It holds accreditation of different wings at different times which can be followed in the owner's social media profile as follows:
How does the fund travel once sanctioned?
- OPIC releases the fund to the designated sanctioned project with the SAM's guarantee of refund, signed and notarized.
- Fund is released from USA through Govt. route which circles financial nodes from USA-> Geneva -> Beijing -> Hongkong -> New Delhi
- SAM converts the Foreign Currency in Hongkong and is placed in the account of SAM in RBI, India in Rupee. The Rupee loan is provided to the sanctioned project as per DPR provided by the client.
- Repatriation route is same as above; the client pays back in rupee which SAM converts in the Designated Currency. The client bears no cost of conversion either pre or post.